On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 smac at visi.com wrote:
> I have found that telling the marketing callers to...
>
> "Never call this number again or I will contact the state attorney general’s
> office"  Be firm but don't yell.

 That's all fine and good for "honest" telemarketers, but it doesn't quite
hold up against recordings (grrr) or when the callers decide to not be so
honest.  Spammers already obfuscate the origin of their email messages;
why would they be forthcoming about the source of their calls?  IIRC, the
technology as it lies is prone to spoofing, so I suspect we'll have
something similar to the spam battle ahead of us.  Joy.
 Hmm.  SpitAssassin.org isn't registered yet.  Pity.

     Jima