Quoting random at argle.org:

> I used to be a driver maintainer. This is a fairly common problem that you
> see when there is a change to the kernel interface.
>
> I'd need to look at the sources, but I'd bet that both of those
> errors are off
> a structure of the same type, and it is just a "small matter of code" to fix
> it so it isn't dependent on the "session" element, or uses whatever
> that element
> changed to.
>
> -- Daniel Taylor
> random at argle.org
> Forget diamonds, Copyright is forever.

Well if you get bored the code is on their FTP site,
http://ftp1.digi.com/support/driver/40002059_h.tar.gz.

However, Digi actually gave me a beta of a new driver they have been
working on
and I'm trying to get that to work, still having issues but they are different
issues now. It's always nice to see a company willing to work with you on
something 3 years after you bought it without having to keep a high dollar
maintenance agreement with them.

Josh