IBM has over 300,000 employees world wide. I don't know what M$ numbers
are but it's big. Yes IBM has helped the open source community but, IBM
helped because it sees profit. Just like it sees profit in M$.

If you look at what almost happened when a big auto maker almost failed
I think you will see what would happen if M$ starts to falter.

Sam.