I am currently using OpenLDAP 2.2.19 for my mail configuration and I
would like to included a global address book as an option.  I recall
attempting this in the past with limitted success.   I recall having a
terrible time finding a working mozilla schema and then I also recall
that many attributes were missing from either the Outlook addressbook or
the Mozilla addressbook when I actually was viewing an entry.

So, can anybody lead me to a quality schema[s] and perhaps a nice HOWTO
that actually works well?

Thanks in advance.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse
Key Fingerprint: 07C7 BF05 4176 F50B A083  4542 0118 1315 761F D300