Hi All
I put an add on the list but I wanted to see if anyone had any ideas on what to
do first.
The case I put my old motherboard and other parts in may have a nasty short in
it. I believe it blew my Tyan S2390 motherboard (sniff, sniff). Thought it was
the power supply but a "new" power supply didn't do a thing. It could be the
power switch but I doubt it.

I pulled the motherboard out and tried to power it up outside the case but it
didn't work (I used the power switch from the bad case)

I want to test the parts Processor, Memory, and other stuff to see if they work
(I really hope they do).

Does anyone have a motherboard for an Athlon Thunderbird 750Mhz I can use for
testing and possible purchase or trade?

Yes I'm getting a different case!

Thanks
Sam.