Well, that's much less hacky then poking around for the file with the
setting in it and changing it manually.  (And then maybe having to
change it again later if the file is overwritten.)

And btw, I didn't get this figured out over the weekend because of damn
World of Warcraft.  Which runs pretty good on Transgaming's new Wine,
though I think you need >512MB.