Good morning everyone, I'd like to thank every single one of you who donated to the Minneapolis Library back in November/December. The main purpose for this e-mail is to ask whether I could get one or two individuals who would be interested to give a speech (presentation) on Computer Security this coming Spring. The presentations would be given  at the Spring maybe Summer conferences for the Information Systems Security Association, if interested please e-mail me w/ any questions or concerns. If you consider being a speaker, remember that they are geared towards Security Professionals. Thank you for your time and look forward hearing from you.

Dave Alanis

sdalan04 at smumn edu