Hello again,

Background:
I have a Suse 9.0 Linux box set up as 192.168.1.2
I've a Win XP Home Edition box as 192.168.1.1
I've got Putty and Winscp installed on the winbox. I'm trying to
pull a few small directories from the Linux box to Windows. They're
attached with a crossover cable. Both ping eachother.

As per previous help from all of you (Thanks!) I've got my SSH
Daemon running on Linux, and my firewall is off on Linux (always
was.) The windows box doesn't have a firewall.

Problem:
Still, no matter what, when trying to pscp -r and pull from Linux to
Windows I get the error: ssh init: Connection timed out. (I'm doing
this from the Windows command prompt.) I don't have it in front of
me, but I'm following the syntax for the command exactly as several
listmembers here wrote it out.

Any ideas? There's got to be some simple setting I'm missing.

Thanks!
Nick

“Take sides. Neutrality helps the
oppressor, never the victim.”