auditodd at comcast.net wrote:
From: Erick Stohr
> WOW! This was a tough one and yes I did not have the answer AND did not have to
> go to IRC #linux. After searching Google for a WHOLE 4 minutes I came up with
> this link.
>
>   http://iso.linuxquestions.org/version.php?version=44
>
>      United States 61%  FTP  University of FloridaISO 1
>
>   WOW. And I was actually able to post the ISO link. Wow, and using bittorrent
> is tough I know, but I guess finding an older version of Knoppix, you MAY
> actually have to do this.
>
>   Yes, you may be looking for someone who may drop this version of Knoppix off
> for you or you pick it up, but start at some point tonight or tomorrow and you
> will have the thing downloaded.
>
>   I cannot believe what this list has turned into. Anyone else want their hand
> held?
>

> John Meier  wrote: Anyone have a Knoppix 3.6 boot cd or
> the iso?

WOW!
Looks like someone needs to learn how to post a proper URL!

The first URL shown above leads to a URL rating site, NOT to the bittorrent file OR an ISO, and the second URL (to the right) leads NOWHERE.

Next time, can the childish sarcasm and just help out or shut up.

Just my $0.02

Todd Young

John Meier <john.meier at gmail.com> wrote: Anyone have a Knoppix 3.6 boot cd or the iso?