The classified ad system on the TCLUG website isn't working, so I'm just
posting this to the list:

I'm selling two Mac Classic II's and an Apple IIGS, Woz Edition, plus a
couple other bits of old Apple stuff.

The Mac Classics have 40 meg hard drives (that's forty MILLION bytes!)
and B&W screens. I have one keyboard and mouse for the two of them. I'd
like $20 each.

The IIGS says "Woz special edition" and includes *all* the original
documentation, including the sales receipt! It has a 3.5 and 5.25 floppy
drive. There's also some software too. I have the keyboard and mouse for
this. I would like to get some money for this, but I got it for free
from another TCLUGer, so it's free.

I also have a SCSI-to-ethernet adapter so you can attach one of these
guys to a regular network. I'll give it up for ten bucks.

Pictures:
http://dandrake.org/images/img_2745.jpg
http://dandrake.org/images/img_2746.jpg
http://dandrake.org/images/img_2747.jpg

All these are in good working condition. I originally wanted to do
something cool and retro with these guys, but never got around to it.
Prices are negotiable. Let me know if you have questions.

Dan

--
Ceci n'est pas une .signature.