On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 10:50:54AM -0600, EP wrote:
> I've been looking for a good way to handle our company's documentation.
> I've looked at and used mediawiki, plone, and mambo/joomla but nothing seems
> to do what I think it needs to do.

Seach for a "document management" or "product data management"
solution. The good ones cost real money, but let us know if you find a
free one that meets your needs.

Be sure to plan ahead and estimate how much your custom implementation
of wiki/subversion/docbook/etc will cost vs. commerical software.

florin

--
Don't question authority: they don't know either!