New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Free

Subject: HP NetServer 4d/66 LM

I have an old server that is looking for new home.  I was going to scrap it, but I thought that someone on the list may want it for some something.  It has been running as a production server until about 1 month ago.

- The server is an HP NetServer 4d/66 LM  (Purchased in 1993, yep 12 years old)
- Intel 486/66 DX
- 180 Megs of ram (I don't know how you get 180, but thats what is says)
- Five 2GB hot-swap SCSI drives
- One 2GB SCSI drive
- Adaptec RAID controller.  The drives are currently configured as a RAID 5 array.

You must pick-up (Edina area)

Seller Email address: jimstreit at northlans dot com

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi