I was unable to research the email archives to see
what it held for this question. Anyone else notice a
problem with the search function of mn-linux.org?

Jim

--- Raymond Norton <admin at lctn.org> wrote:

> We are experiencing a serious network slowdown at a
> school for about an hour
> every day. They are all on Remote Desktop, so in
> theory, there is not much
> bandwidth being used. I have used Ntop to try an
> diagnose things, and it
> shows there is very little network activity, far
> from bottlenecking the LAN.
> Is there a better tool for diagnosing this type of
> network problem?
>

> Raymond

///,        ////
 \  /,      /  >.
  \  /,   _/  /.      James Louis
   \_  /_/   /.       Tech Warrior
    \__/_   <         http://tecnogichida.endoftheinternet.org
    /<<< \_\_         612.203.2631
   /,)^>>_._ \        lcojiml at yahoo.com
  (/   \\ /\\\        jglouisjr at gmail.com
       // ````
======((`=======[when weather means business]=======================

"I am an idealist. I don't know where I'm going but I'm on my way."
     - Carl Sandburg

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs