Just needed to clarify something.

I've tested the Verizon cards here in the Twin Cities, that was why I posted the download/upload speeds. Those are my actual results with the Verizon cards and that was only with a max of 3 out of 4 signal bars showing, usually I had 1 or 2 bars and was still able to get the 2Meg up/down.

The company I work for has a lot of "road warriors" (sic) here in the Twin Cities and these new Verizon cards will most likely replace the Sprint cards when our contract expires in a few months. Especially considering the cost is the same, but the bandwidth bonus is significant.

I was expecting a cop to pull up while I was testing, since I had to go to approximate locations where our users would be, but I didn't go into any houses, just sat in my car on the street in the shade. :-)

--
----
------