On 8/30/05, Josh Trutwin <josh at trutwins.homeip.net> wrote:

> I'm not thrilled about the switch to KDE, I've been using dropline
> gnome for slackware, but I've heard that Freerock Gnome
> http://gsb.freerock.org/ is probably a better way to go since it
> doesn't install PAM and replace Xorg. Any thoughts?

Where are you reading that they've gone to KDE only? I have a hard time
believing that Patrick would do that, as IMO it goes against everything that
Slackware stands for.

As to an official release date, my guess would be October as that seems to
be pretty typical release time for Slack. IIRC, it's usually either a
March/April release or October if in the fall.

--
-Shawn

-Nemo me impune lacessit. Ne Obliviscaris..