Hello tclugers,
  I am wondering, I ran out of SATA spots on the onboard controller, and
I have an extra 160gb sata I wamt to connect. Anyway, I am about to go
purchase one for $29.99 at nano tomorrow, but I want to know if the pci
bus can handle two sata drives running through it speedwise, i.e. will
the drives on the pci controller run as fast or get accessed as fast as
the drive on the onboard controller?

SATA II

Will it work over the PCI bus? Are there linux support controllers?

At what point should I worry about not having enough power from the
power supply, as far as cramming drives in?

p.s. there is an F something brand i/o flex psa150 for $29.99 at nano
that has linux support shown on the box. anyone have it?

thanks

nick
--
nick thompson