> For a hardware solution there's also Griffin's radio
> SHARK. (http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/radioshark/index.php)

Well I already have the hardware, and it's hardware that works in Linux.

To clarify a bit, what I'm thinking of doing is recording a radio
progarm and saving it as a mp3 saved in a directory that's served out
by apache. What I need is to find something that can take the mp3s,
who's files names will be something like YYYY-MM-DD_ShowName.mp3, and
generate the Podcast XML file so I can just fire up iTunes as normal
and my recorded radio shows show up as a Podcast.

ListGarden might do it, but I'm still open to suggestions. :-)

--
Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://andy.zibnet.us
 A password is like your underwear; Change it