I have a nice D-Link USB tuner, that should be tunable with fmtools
(http://www.stanford.edu/~blp/fmtools/). It dumps audio into the line
in jack of my sound card.

For for step 1, I'll be using cron and fmtools to tune and turn on the
raidio, then record the audio and store in mp3 (or something) format.
I've solicited this from TCLUG before and I still have that
information, so not a big deal.

But now that iTunes supports podcasts, I want to find something that
can automatically generate an XML file for me so that I can subscribe
iTunes on my Mac computer to my own XML feed, and thus get my recorded
programs on my iPod.

Does anyone know of software to produce the XML an automated fashion
(runnign a script from cron) under Linux?

--
Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://andy.zibnet.us
 A password is like your underwear; Change it