>I have inherited a Linksys EZXS55W 5 port switch with no power supply &
>a missing rubber foot.  If you have any of these items available for
>low or no cost, it would be appreciated.  At the very least, does any
>body know the correct voltage for one of these?  Customer support gave
>two different answers (big surprise).

I have v2 of this unit.  The PS is 7.5 VDC 700 mA.  Any 7.5 VDC PS with
at least 700 mA should work fine.

BTW, my unit doesn't work reliably at 100 Mb/sec.  It was probably full
duplex when it was failing.  Works great at 10 Mb/sec. :)

I also have an 8 port Linksys which used to work fine at 100 Mb/sec full
duplex, but lately one of the machines always hangs when it connects at
full duplex and works fine at half duplex.  I changed nothing except the
ports the machines use and the problem remains with the same machine, so
the full duplex fault is with the NIC (a Linksys as well).

I've had good experiences with Linksys, other than the one 5 port unit
and maybe one NIC.

Sincerely,

Ken Fuchs <kfuchs at winternet.com>