Well, it's been 4 months now since the last installfest, I'm thinking
it's about that time again, to start figuring out where and when we're
holding the next installfest.

Some of you may remember Charlie from the October 2004 installfest, he
brought the dual Opteron board that I think we played around with a
bit.  I know for a fact he's got some newer hardware that might be fun
to play with (dual-core Pentium D, anyone?) if the chipset is
supported yet, that is.

Just figured it's been awhile, and it's time we did another one.

Maybe this time I'll actually continue using the install(s) I
(hopefully) finish :P

Keith Bachman