You would think so, but they don't!! Seems like alot the wireless in
coffee shops around here is done by a handful of "service providers"
instead of the coffee shops themselves. I guess they could turn it off
with features similar to those on the WRT54G, but apparently they
don't want to configure that for each shops hours..

Thanks again!

Brock