Hello, I'm a long-time Linux user, first-time poster.  I have some
computer equipment of which I need to get rid.

Athlon workstation -- AMD Athlon XP 1600, motherboard with onboard
everything, GeForce4 Ti 4200 video card, 1GB RAM, Tekram 390F UW SCSI
card, 36GB UW SCSI disk, some crappy IDE disk, floppy drive, Zip drive,
case, power supply.  It crashes every once in a while, but if nothing
else has some good parts.  (Also, the power button on the case failed
about two years ago.  Do not ask me why the power button failed because
I have no idea.  I fixed the problem by making my own power button out of
one of those jumper connectors and a switch I bought at Radio Shack, but
I accidentally bought a push-to-toggle switch instead of a momentary
contact switch, so you click the switch twice to turn the machine on and
click-wait-click to turn it off.  (This machine has serious character.))

Sony CRT -- A Sony CPD-G500 21-inch virtually flat CRT.  If you run it at
1600x1200, you will have to choose between good contrast or convergence.
Lower resolutions are probably better.  Please note that this monitor
is very big and VERY HEAVY, about 80 lbs.

Please mail me at sac at cheesecake.org and tell me (1) what you want and
(2) a non-negative integer number of dollars you are willing to pay.
Because I want to get rid of this stuff, I will accept bids of $0.

Delivery is possible if needed, but will lower your priority if there are
multiple bids; let me know if you need it.

--
Sidney CAMMERESI
http://www.cheesecake.org/sac/