I have to be missing the boat here.  I have installed 1.4.1  The man
pages list this information for rdesktop and redirection (see below).

       -r <device>
   Enable  redirection of the specified device on the client, such
   that it appears on the server.  The only device currently  sup-
   ported  is  "sound"  (requires Windows XP or newer).  Note that
   the allowed redirections may be restricted by the  server  con-
   figuration.

I see nothing about printer support.

Randy