I must be looking in all the wrong places as I do not see a spot to
select printer mapping.  If I also go to the man pages for rdesktop,
there is an option for redirecting - but - only for sound - no mention
of printers at this stage.

I have version 1.4.1 ... which the website says is the latest version.
Am I missing something here?

I tried your commands below ... no go as well.

What about redirecting back through my firewall to a printer on a local
Linux box?  In theory I should be able to do that .. or not?

Randy