I am in the process of making a major move from a Win2000 box to a
Fedora Core 3 box for the majority of my work related activities.  I do
some work for a virtual engineering firm and I access their system for
email, etc. through a terminal server application.

On FC3, I am presently using tsclient to access their system.  On the
Win2000 box the local printer was automatically detected, allowing me to
print documents locally.

The FC3 system and tsclient of course does not seem to allow access to a
printer.  Has anyone our there been through this issue and found a way
to resolve it?  At present, there is NOT a printer hooked up locally to
the FC3 system, but there are two printers attached that work fine.  I
can easily make one local and connected to the lpt1 port if that is all
that is needed, but before making hardware changes I thought I would as
the wisdom of this group.  I believe the protocol is RDPv5.(?)

Or ... is there another piece of software that will work better?

Randy