On Tue, 2005-07-26 at 17:41 -0500, Brock Noland wrote:
> I have two WRT54G's and I want to flash them so that I can ssh to
> them.. Which flash package did you use? Do you recommend it?

There are two main firmwares. There's http://www.sveasoft.com/ , which
made a highly controversial switch to a subscription service a while
back. Its feature packed and based directly on the Linksys firmware and
retains its web configuration. But it doesn't come free.

Then there's http://openwrt.org/ , which is free but is intended to be a
minimal base to build on. You can add on packages for most anything.
However it still lacks web based configuration.