I've setup a machine to be a secondary mailserver and just queue up mail
until the main mailserver comes back up.  I'm using sendmail (no, I
can't change this one to postfix) and I've got it working using an entry
in mailertable right now.  The only problem is that I'm not checking for
valid users, so I queue up the mail and then when the mailserver comes
back up a bounce message gets generated.  I don't want to do this, so i
tried setting up aliases for all of the users and adding the main
mailserver to local-host-names, but then the mail gets delivered
locally.  Any ideas?

Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
GPG signature at http://mtu.net/~jpschewe/gpg.sig.html