I've been using IPCop for the past few years, and have had great
results with it.  However, recently I've been wanting to try something
different.  Even more so since IPCop redid their website, it seems
like they've gotten away from simple updates and navigation.

Any recommendations on what others are using and why?  I'm looking for
something that I can have at least one DMZ in addition to stateful
packet inspection, SQUID and other add-ons similar to IPCop and
Smoothwall.

 My current firewall hardware is an AMD K6-2 400MHz with 128MB ram and
6GB IDE HDD.

Thanks for any info.
--
-Shawn

-Nemo me impune lacessit.  Ne Obliviscaris..