Sorry for the OT post, but I figured that if anybody would have a GPS and
matching software it would be computer people.

I have Garmin City Select V6.0, and i just got a new laptop. As I go to
install, I think I might be missing a disk. I thought maybe someone here
would have it also. I have a "setup cd" and a Disk 2 of 2. The Setup CD
keeps asking for Disk 1. Does anyone else have this package? Can they verify
that they have 3 disks? If I AM missing a disk, any chance someone could
make an ISO for me and post it to my ftp site or something?

Thanks in advance,

Chris