(Oops, replied to wrong place.  Sorry, Clayton.)

Oh, yes!  I got all agitated and forgot about the beer meeting page.
But still, the TCLUG beer meeting page, as well as the monthly meeting
announcements, have seemed to be often out-of-date, for the past year or
so.  The Meetup thing seemed to have revived interest.

Also, through Meetup I got in contact with another interest group.  It
was small, but fun -- only the organizer and myself at the last
meeting.  I'm upset that this group is now in danger of dying.  IMO
Meetup's new policy is unfair to the organizers, and a stupid idea on
Meetup's part.

Kraig