On Thu, 7 Apr 2005, Erik Anderson wrote:

> On Apr 7, 2005 1:41 PM, Dwayne Kaelberer <kdesigns at hutchtel.net> wrote:
>>
>> I'm looking for the Linux movie , caller Revolution OS . and wondering
>> where would be a good place to get it or if anyone mite have a copy to
>> part with.
>
> Umm - first hit when I searched amazon for "Revolution OS".
>
> http://tinyurl.com/6gfjn

Is that what you consider a good place to get it?  Maybe he just wants to
watch it.  Someone told me a few months ago (maybe even on this list) that
some company, maybe HP, was making Revolution OS freely available on a CD.
Any truth to that rumor?

If there was a way to show it on campus (here at "the U") or at some other
campus, I'd be all for it.  Has anyone ever organized something like that
at the U?  I am on faculty here.

Mike

--
Michael B. Miller, Ph.D.