First, I apologize for the cheap sales plug, but I couldn't think of any other
way to get this information out to the tclug and the tclug is the only place
I know where I can get qualified people :-). (* echo 1 year, echo 1 year *)

I did mark this email "OT" :-)

We are ready for a 2nd round of offering up UML instance to qualified
technical geeks :-), below are the offerings:

 Light:   64M  + 3G  + 1M/1M + Real Time polo  shirt = $15
 Medium:  128M + 6G  + 1M/1M + Real Time polo shirt= $29
 Large:   256M + 10G + 1M/1M + Real Time polo shirt = $60

The polo shirt seals this deal!

You'll have complete access to the virtual machine (ie root) and be able to
pretty much any -legal- activity.

Similar to the last  time, ror being a tester, here is what I'll throw in:

- Free Real Time polo shirt :-P
- 1 month free, so you get get everything up and running as you want.
- My eternal gratitude :-)

First come first serve. Please contact me *OFFLIST* if you are interested.
--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>          | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.real-time.com, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500