On Sun, 3 Apr 2005, Todd Young wrote:

> I could help you out with any version from v7.1 on up, I have all of them
> sitting on my Linux server.

I know I have at least 3.6 and 4.0 on CD still - IIRC, you can build the
floppy distribution off of the CD.  When I did my first floppy install of
Slack, it needed something like 20 disks - but I cheated and just swapped
between 3.  These older distributions should be less painful for floppy
install.

In fact, I've been sitting on the following CD's and have never done
anything with them, they are up for grabs (pick them up in Edina, or I can
bring them to the next beer meeting).  Or maybe someone wants to put
together a master collection of original Linux CD's.  Or decorate their
living room, or play with old distributions, or god knows what...

(All CD's are "official", not burned, unless otherwise noted):
OpenLinux eServer 2.3
Pogo "Linux Mandrake 7.1" (2 discs)
Slackware 7.0
RedHat 6.0 (burned)
Slackware 4.0 (burned, Ben helpfully labelled this "Spankware 4.0", so
I'll call it a collectors item)
Slackware 4.0 (burned 7/19/99 - Ben did not muck with this one)
Slackware 3.6 (4 CD set - official Walnut Creek CD's)
StarOffice 5.1 (not Linux, but still sealed!)
OpenLinux eDesktop 2.4
TurboLinux Workstation 6.0 (labeled as an evaluation CD)
Caldera OpenLinux 2.3

I also have a store-bought copy of Netscape Navigator 2.0 (box, manuals,
floppies (!), but I want to keep that one around for it's comedic value.

I'll look through my books and see if it's worth posting a list of those
to give away as well.