Man, you guys are crAzy! I just asked for some powerpoint and ya'll went bananas. By the way, I think "powerpoint" is now become a universal term refering to presentations! And you can dissagree all you want, but its true... I do thanks those who helped and those who tried schooling me on using powerpoint, (when I can see your headers)

I did like Jumba's answer and so did that old man using that comodore telling me to Cobol, my a$#! Shout outz go to, Jeema, Aviatur3, Greg-Oreo, and that Comodore dude!