What exists for Linux?  Anything interoperable with MS Project?

FWIW I have a very old and junior model TurboPascal project manager  Ivy League Project Manager (variant of early Harvard Project
Manager which was very nice for planning and small-world project management).  Is there an easy way to get Turbo Pascal source to
run in a Linux Pascal?

Chuck