How about setting up a Name server?  BIND or Windoze has recursive
ability, which means you point your client to the local name server for
resolution and then point your name server to IPCop.  The name server
will resolve local names and use the IPCop machine as root hint to
resolve others.
The downside is incoming queries, from outside or the red network.  I'm
not sure how that would be setup.
--OR--
Setup a hosts file with all the names and periodically copy it down to
the clients.

I am assuming that you are simply trying to get name resolution to work,
correct?

--Rob

<rick at eworld3.net>
> wrote:
> >
> >>I am trying to get my IPCop box working. It is doing DHCP but it
does
> >>not seem to be getting the host names from the machines on my
network.

<CUT>