From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Adam Maloney
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 11:19 AM
To: TCLUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] Next Installfest?

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004, Jason Sievert wrote:

> Does any body here remember the another BBS doors game of Legend of
> the Red Dragon?  I never got into TW to much but slaying woodland
> creatures all night long was so much fun.

Of course!  Another staple of the BBS days.

There was a sourceforge project called DROL that was going to clone
LORD, but I think it died.  I remember looking at it a couple of years
ago and it looks like Seth was still maintaining it.

And I did find one place that had their own unix-based implementation of
it on-line (for play, not download).  I think I google'd around for
LORD/unix combinations and stumbled across it.