On Thu, 23 Sep 2004, Jim Herrick wrote:

> Anyone participate in TW games anymore?  I'd like to, if I knew some of the
> dudes.

I was playing, about 2 years ago, on a telnet board that I found.  But one
day I couldn't connect, and never saw them again.  I miss dumping loads of
people into space to bring my alignment down...

Unknown Uses for Perl #25813: Sector Mapping in TW
Made a typescript of CIM while in the game.  Read sector data into Perl.
Wrote a quick-and-dirty to find a largish dead-end cluster...

If I ever have time to get into it again, I'll write a perl TW helper
program to do menial tasks like finding port pairs and trading the heck
out of them.

I still have a license for v2.  And I can confirm it does work under
DosEmu.  Unfortunately I don't have the time to play it right now, or I'd
set it up.