>>>>> "Christopher" == Christopher A Gahlon <lists at gahlon.com> writes:

    Christopher> See the comment on about line 95 of the transport file...
    Christopher> #        domain transport:nexthop
    Christopher> #               Mail for domain is delivered through  transport  to
    Christopher> #               nexthop.

    Christopher> Try this:

    Christopher> Edit /etc/postfix/transport
    Christopher> some.net smtp:[smtp.smarthost.net]

Thanks!  I simply misunderstood the exceedingly ambiguous use of the
word "for" in the above.  I believe you are correctly informing me
that this is "for" meaning "on behalf of" as opposed to "for" meaning
"destined to."  Pretty bad choice of wording on the part of the
commenter, actually, IMHO.

best,