Robert D. De Mars wrote:
> I am using KDE on a Slack-10.0 (Current) machine.  The clock
> that KDE shows is set correctly, and in my timezone (CDT).
> All my apps that display time (e-mail, etc) all display UDT
> (GMT).  For example, my KDE clock will show 15:00, but a new
> email will be shown as received at 20:00 (CDT is GMT-5).
> How do I go about configging so that all the app's I run
> also use CDT & not UDT/GMT time??

Did you run timeconfig?  You can re-run it by running pkgtool as root
then selecting "timeconfig" to set your timezone and how your hardware
clock stores time.  Also have a look in /etc/hardwareclock to see
what's set in there.

If you're not dual booting /etc/hardwareclock should have "UTC" in it.
If you are dual booting, it should have "localtime" in it.
--
scot