Olwe Melwasul wrote:
> Does anyone know of any good on-line (free) Unix/Linux-oriented C
> tutorial/manual/reference books either in PS or PDF format? Google
> produces a flood.

I have some links to C related stuff here:
http://thinkunix.net/unix/programming/C/

Also, do read the man pages for system calls (section 2) and library
routines (section 3) as you learn/use them.  If you have access to a
couple different types of UNIX systems that can be helpful too as some
vendors man pages are better then others (eg, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris,
etc.)
--
scot