Plenum wire is teflon coated so when it burns, it does not release harmful
(poisonous) chlorine gas into the air the way standard cable does (which
is jacketed with PVC [polyvinyl chloride]).  I would recommend plenum
simply because you would be safer, and you would never be "faulted" for
using the better quality cabling.

Garrett