On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 21:13 -0500, Sreekumar Kodakara wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for an open source time management software which has todo
> lists, calendar reminders etc. This is to install in my computer and
> for one user. Any recommendations/experiences?

Sreekumar,
I highly recommend Evolution.  It is a very stable, actively-developed
application, and does everything you want (well) in addition to managing
your contacts and email.  The current stable version is 1.4.6, though
2.0 will be released very soon.  The 1.5.94 (pre-2.0) development
snapshot I'm using is also very stable and reliable.

If you only want a Calendar/Task manager, Mozilla Sunbird may be what
you want.  I haven't used it, but I've seen it in action and it seems
reasonably useful.

Eric