Sreekumar Kodakara wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am looking for an open source time management software which has todo
>lists, calendar reminders etc. This is to install in my computer and
>for one user. Any recommendations/experiences?
>
>Thanks
>
>Sreekumar

Hey Sreekumar, I personally use Ximian Evolution.  It is maintained by
novell but licensed under GPL.  It has the gnome feel to it.  If you're
more of a KDE person, you could give KDEPIM a try although I've never
tried PIM.  I often find KDE software to be of exceptional calibre, but
horrible to look at so I don't mess with it much.  It also seems KDE is
a bit more ambitious.  Both are pretty stable from what I hear.
Evolution is nearing it's 1.6 release (currently 1.4) which will rock I
guarantee you.  :)

Sites:
http://www.novell.com/products/evolution/
http://pim.kde.org/