On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 12:51:42AM -0500, Keith Bachman wrote:
> When this gets all over (everyone on TCLUG having them...I've got 3,
> heh) I'll probably start sending them to the site that's taking
> donations of Gmail invites for soldiers in Iraq.

http://gmail4troops.com/

  IMPORTANT NOTE: We currently have a lot more donation offers for
  invites than we do requests. We plan on doing another outreach to men
  and women overseas, and we plan on the requests rising once again. If
  you "donate" an invite, please keep in mind that you may not be
  contacted right away with a match, so please feel free to keep sharing
  your Invites with friends and family as well. We will keep you updated
  on the trends and if the need for more invites increases. Thanks
  Everyone!!!!

--
trammell at el-swifto.com  9EC7 BC6D E688 A184 9F58  FD4C 2C12 CC14 8ABA 36F5
Twin Cities Linux Users Group (TCLUG)      Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota