I have the iRiver iFP-390 and love it. iRiver just released their UMS
firmware for it that supports ogg (as well as mp3) and it works great.
There is also a project to allow you to upload/download to their
non-UMS firmware, but it's pretty bleading-edge. As far as the iFP-390
goes, it rocks. It has 256Meg, runs off one AA, and last longer than I
can count. I run with it and it's light enough to forget about. Plus I
can drop it and it usually gets caught by the headphone cord before it
hits the ground.  My only two complaints is it is only USB1.1, which
makes loading a little slow, and I wish it had a little more memory. I
should have went with the iFP-395, which has 512Megs. Oh well.

-- Clay