You might want to look into iRiver.  I have one of their hard drive
products which works great in Linux.  And their Ogg support is one of
the best.

As far as their flash based players, there is a Sourceforge project for
iRiver flash players in beta - http://ifp-driver.sourceforge.net/ .
Googling around I saw various threads for Debian and Gentoo getting
their flash players to work, so help should be available.

--paul