I'm not being nasty

I'm just saying to you need to say to the business if you already haven't
If the machine was a presario then it's junk in the first place.
Cheep PC = junk = down time for business.

Buy new PC's for business not used PC's, get some support with them.
Buy Dell machines, buy the 3 year on site 24/7/365 warranty, don't scrimp.

Sam.