Brian Wall wrote:

>And those are just the ones that got posted to the list! :-)
>
>Odd question: if we're supposed to be beta testing, why is there no
>obvious method of submitting feedback to the Gmail developers?
>
>-Brian Wall

Probably because it is only meant to hype the product.  I'm sure google
knows, especially with the services they provide (thinking API here),
that google is known primarily in the techie groups more than pop
culture.  I can also imagine that yahoo, altavista, and lycos are still
pretty big in the marketshare.  So ... given this, we can assume a geek
would rather find it on his own than have it made easy for him.  Care to
return your geek membership? ;)

BTW, it's http://gmail.google.com/support/bin/request.py (POP3!) if you
really didn't know, but I'm guessing you already knew this and were just
poking humour into our pathetic stereotype.  :)

Adam Shrode