I'm trying to install an hp officejet 5510 printer on linux. I have
loaded hpoj for scanning and the latest redhat-config-printer and
redhat-config-printer-gui. when I run 'service hpoj setup' it finds the
printer and creates a queue. When I run the printer configuration I
don't know what  driver to use. :-(> the 5510 is not listed. I select
one of the officejets like office jet pro 1175c and  when I runn a test
page nothing. :-(> I'm using lpr should I switch to cups?
HELP.

--

Carl Lindholm
206 Maryknoll Drive

To fly one must throw them self at the ground really hard and miss.

The ride is the objective, the destination the mere excuse. :>)